GRAND CRUS: PRIVATE, LUXURY TOUR IN BURGUNDY
8 – 9 Hours
DOWNLOAD BOOKING FORM • PRICE SHEET
THE VERY BEST OF BURGUNDY, LUXURY WINE CELLAR TOURS WITH WINE TASTING
Private Visits of Cellars, Wine Tasting with the Producers, Gastronomic Meals (If Preferred)
Customize Your Private Tour of Burgundy!
Private Burgundy Wine Tours Includes: Our luxury Burgundy Tour includes wine tasting costs, lunch, private transportation and English-speaking guide, taxes, tolls and parking.
This popular private tour of Burgundy takes you along the “Champs Elysées of Burgundy” – the famous Route des Grands Cru, or the “Route of Great Wines”. The private Burgundy tour starts with a short drive to a series of villages dotting the Burgundy countryside. Your tour guide will bring the landscape to life, sharing her insider’s knowledge of every village and vineyard en route.
- Grands Crus Wine Road from Gevrey-Chambertin to Chassagne-Montrachet, via Vosne-Romanée.
- Private visit and grand tasting of various vintages at an acclaimed Côte de Beaune estate.
- Stroll legendary Grand Cru vineyards: Clos de Vougeot, Romanée Conti, Richebourg, Echezeaux, Chambertin, Corton-Charlemagne, Montrachet.
- LUNCH with Premier Cru and Grand Cru wines at an estate in the Côte de Beaune or Côte de Nuits. Food and wine pairing with a three course.
- A selection of the owner’s Pinots Noirs and white wines, including Premier Cru and Grand Cru classe wines.
- Visit the cellars of the family-owned estate filled with oak barrels and old vintages after lunch.
- Afternoon in the prestigious Côte de Nuits appellations for world-renowned reds: Gevrey-Chambertain, Nuits-Saint-Georges, Chambolle-Musigny, Morey-Saint-Denis.
- Private tasting of wines (difficult to find wine outside the region) in a winery not open to the public.
Back to top